XADO Official Georgian Representative
- Quickly cleans cooling system
- Removes scale, rust and dirt
- It creates a protective anticorrosive film on the parts of the cooling system
When the cooling system at its details are formed with deposition time, which reduces heat transfer from the engine. For effective cooling of the engine it is recommended to wash the cooling system each time you replace the coolant.
- Fast (10 minutes!) Dissolves sediments, dirt and rust that had accumulated in the radiator and cooling system
- Neutralizes the acids formed, it protects the system from corrosion
- It improves the cooling efficiency
- It does not require subsequent neutralization, completely safe to use
- Neutral with respect to all types of cooling system constructional materials alloys (including aluminum), plastics materials and sealants
Surfaktany, neutral, acid, corrosion inhibitors, additives in water.
250 ml. cleaner at 10-12 liters. coolant.
A bottle of 250 ml., Article XB 30032
Warm up the engine to operating temperature, the engine should be warm but not hot. Pour agent in the radiator tank with the engine off. Start the engine and let it idle for 10 minutes. while the heating of the passenger compartment.
Flush the cooling system for this:
- Stop the engine
- Drain the old coolant
- Fill the cooling system with water and ensure the operation of the engine at idle for 2-3 minutes
- Stop the engine and drain the water from the system and fill with new coolant.
On the hot engine cooling system antifreeze is under pressure. Be careful when opening the radiator cap, from under it can release hot steam and or hot liquid.