EX120 Revitalizant for manual gear box
XADO Official Georgian Representative
Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant rebuilds, repairs and protects worn metal in manual transmissions. It fills in any scratches or worn surfaces in the metal (gears, bearings, distribution blocks, clutches, etc.), restoring geometry and reversing wear. EX120 then coats the treated surfaces with a layer of ceramic-metal to protect treated metal from future wear.
With a 20% greater concentration of active agent, Extreme Action 120% (EX120) Revitalizant is more effective than ever repairing, rebuilding, and protecting worn metal surfaces. 1 Complete Revitalization cycle protects for 62,000 miles. XADO’s Revitalizant technology has been independently tested and proven to work.
*Compared to XADO gel-revitalizant for gear boxes, transfer cases and differentials.
No matter how well a manual transmission is maintained, high heat and friction causes metal to become worn, scratched, and deformed over time. The destruction of the surface layer occurs in high-friction areas, where entire groups of atoms – clusters - may tear off under extreme loads. Until now there was no way to reverse this inevitable metal wear.
EX120 starts repairing scratched and worn metal as soon as it is added to the gearbox. Revitalizant acts as a catalyst for rebuilding and repairing metal in areas of excessive thermal energy. It activates the absorption process of carbon through the surface layer which results in the formation of metal carbides. Revitalizant rebuilds metal at a molecular level, atom-by-atom. A new durable protective coating is formed with the help of carbides and metal particles. Because it has a self-regulating maximum thickness it does not cake. Diffusion of the protective layer into the metal results in an extra durable gradient coating with positive pressing stress forming along the entire treated surface in the final stage of Revitalization. The treated metal is now rebuilt and protected with diamond-like film of ceramic-metal, resulting in smoother operation and longer life.
The dosage depends on the oil system capacity.
- Seals up micro caverns and scratches on working surfaces
- Optimizes gear contact
- Provides significant fuel economy (especially in four-wheel drive vehicles)
- Reduces noise and vibration levels by 10 times
- Increases gear shifting accuracy
- Improves operation of synchronizers
- Allows transmission to function for up to 1,000 km (approx. 600 miles) in the event of heavy loss of transmission lubricant
Ensure the syringe is at room temperature so the contents flow freely. Empty out the contents of the syringe into the transmission fluid filler neck of a gear box, transfer case or differential (see the Table)
|Oil system capacity, l||1-2||2-5||5-8|
|Number of syringes (8 ml), pcs||1||2||3|
- A decrease in mechanism’ noise level from the very first hour of operation is a sign that the revitalization process has begun
- If improvement in mechanism' operation disappears, it indicates substantial wear of the unit – in this case the dosage should be doubled
- If there is no improvement in operation after 100-200 km (approx. 60-120 miles), you are most likely dealing with inaccurate diagnostics
- Revitalizant is compatible with all types of oils for mechanical transmissions. It doesn’t enter in chemical reactions with them and doesn’t change their viscosity and other physical-chemical properties
- The protective metal-ceramic coating is formed on any operative mechanism, however, if the state of the unit is critical (100% wear), the destroyed parts should be replaced
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Avoid release to the environment; refer to special instructions/Material Safety Data Sheet.
Material Safety Data Sheet is available for professional user on request.
You might also like
Customers who bought this product also bought: