Revitalizant EX120 for gearboxes and reducers
XADO Official Georgian Representative
Designed for wear protection and restoring repair of units of mechanical transmissions. During processing units mechanical transmission forms on the surfaces of its gears, shafts, bearings, and other synchronizers cermet coating metal parts. As a result of recovering the geometry of parts.
- Eliminates pits and scratches on working surfaces
- It optimizes the contact patch in the gearing
- It provides significant fuel economy (especially in the all-wheel drive vehicles)
- It reduces noise and vibration nodes 10 times
- Sharpens gear
- It improves the clarity of the work synchronizers
- If oil leakage allows the long-term (up to 1,000 kilometers) to safely operate the transmission units
The application of
The contents of the tube to make the oil filler (neck of) CPT hole transfer case or axle differential (see. Table).
|System volume, liters||1-2||2-5||5-8|
|Number of tubes (9 ml), pieces||1||2||3|
Revitalization is completed after 50 hours of mechanism operation (1500 kilometers).
A characteristic feature of the beginning of revitalization is to reduce noise in the mechanism from the first kilometers after treatment. If the improvement of the mechanism at some point stopped, it may be indicative of its strong wear - it is necessary to double the recommended dosage. If after 100-200 km run mechanism operation improvement occurs, the most probable cause is a mistaken diagnostics.
Revitalizant is compatible with all types of oil for mechanical transmissions. Do not enter them into chemical reactions and does not change their viscosity, and other physical and chemical properties.
The protective cermet coating is formed on any working mechanism, however, if the unit is in critical condition (wear 100%), it is necessary to replace the damaged parts.
9 ml Art. XA 10330 tube in blister